What is a VIP?
A VIP (Very Important Philanthropist) is someone who raises $1,000 or more. Help us give Canadians more moments, more hope and more time. Contact Natalie for more information.Register as a VIP
Get the VIP Treatment!
Think red carpet, gourmet meals and perks, just for VIPs:
- Louis Garneau cycling jersey or technical running shirt
- free car parking
- catered breakfast and lunch
- valet bike parking
- post-event assisted stretching
- other fundraising thank you prizes
Need a reason to get started? Welcome to the VIP Club.
This year, we will be offering special contests for VIPs only! The more you fundraise, the more chances you have to win! Prizes will be revealed each month beginning in March.
Each $100 raised
Each $100 raised over $1,000
Sneak peek: Start fundraising by June 9 for your chance to enjoy a cooking class for two!
How do I raise $1,000?
We know fundraising isn’t easy. So we’ve put together some resources to help you reach your goal:
- Fundraising 101 - the best practices for personal fundraising
- Fundraise with Social - use your Facebook and Twitter accounts to raise more
- Team-based Fundraising Ideas - event-based fundraising ideas that are great for groups
Become a VIP Team!
Are you a VIP and part of a team? Share the VP Ride day experience with your team. Contact Jasicca for details.