Making healthy choices for your kids is something you do every day. That’s why programs like Jump Rope for Heart get the thumbs up from parents across Canada.
Thanks to parents, Jump Rope for Heart continues to instill life-long healthy habits for kids across Canada. By participating in JUMP, kids also take pride in their fundraising — both individually and as part of a team.
Why parents love Jump Rope for Heart
While Jump Rope for Heart is a school-based activity, your entire family will benefit:
See why parents love Jump Rope for Heart!
- Reinforces healthy habits. Kids learn the importance of physical activity and healthy eating.
- Fundraise for health. Every dollar you and your child raise will help families like yours live longer, healthier lives. And that’s a great lesson for kids.
- Fun rewards. Your child will earn 1 of 5 great Thank You prizes.
- Even more rewards when you fundraise online.
Fundraising made fast and easy
Fundraising online is the best way to reach your child’s fundraising goal and earn great Thank You prizes. Here’s why:
- Get a FREE $5 kick-start when you register your child to fundraise online.
- It’s safe and secure. Your privacy and personal information is important to us.
- Easy to contact out-of-town family and friends. Use email, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to send links to your child’s personal fundraising page.
- Instant tax receipts. Your donors get tax receipts via email. There’s no need for you to keep track.
- Less hassle. Save time keeping track of donations.
- Save some trees. Online means less paper — and that’s a more environmentally conscious way to raise funds.
REGISTER MY CHILD
Need help registering online? Click here.
Check out our FAQs
for answers to common questions.