Ride for Heart festivities: Celebrate the day
Sure, Ride for Heart is an awesome way to ride, run or walk in support of a cause that touches us all. But it’s also a fun-filled day with activities for the whole family. Whether you’re participating or cheering for someone you love: Bring the whole gang!
After getting off of the highway, your Ride for Heart experience isn't finished! Come bask in glory after finishing your ride, run or walk in Heart Park. Heart Park is full of fun health-and-wellness experiences for everyone. Special activities just for kids will keep young hearts beating with excitement.
- Taste: Sample healthy food choices approved by - Heart & Stroke's Registered Dietitian.
- Get involved: Participate in our mission activities that are working to prevent disease, save lives and promote recovery.
- Enjoy: An array of proud sponsors who will have giveaways and activities that will move you.
- Shop: Wear your heart on your sleeve, with Heart & Stroke gear, including hoodies, shirts and ball caps.
- Eat: Refuel and rehydrate at the outdoor, fresh food market. VIPs and Corporate Challenge participants can enjoy breakfast and lunch in the Enercare Centre.
- Play: Don’t forget to hit the Kids’ Zone for jump rope, colouring and more.