Ways to Volunteer
Join our team of 90,000 volunteers to canvass, connect and collect for life-saving research.
There are three volunteer roles for the Heart&Stroke Canvass:
- Zone Leader: A volunteer who leads and supports a team of captains and may also choose to be a canvasser.
- Team Captain: A volunteer who leads and supports a team of canvassers and may also choose to be a canvasser. (Visit Resources for more information.)
- Canvasser: A volunteer who collects donations and delivers life-saving information to neighbours, friends, family and colleagues. (Visit Resources for more information.)
Gold Heart Canvasser
A Gold Heart Canvasser raises $500 or more. As a Gold Heart Canvasser, you will receive a gold, heart-shaped lapel pin engraved with “2017” as a memento of your significant accomplishment.
Other volunteer opportunities
Interested in other volunteer opportunities? We’re always grateful for any way you choose to help:
- Volunteer to support the campaign at your local office. Help us build and distribute kits, provide office support, and much more.
- Host a My Own Fundraiser. We’ve got the advice and tools to make your fundraising event a success.