The Paramedic Challenge
Your job is to save lives. That’s brilliant! So if you want to join the Ride for Heart and are working in a Paramedic department or on a Public Access Defibrillation (PAD) program, this challenge is for you!
You! Paramedic workers are a dedicated bunch, and you help save lives every day. You'll have no trouble raising the $1,000 you need for this Challenge. (And you'll receive personal support and coaching to help you every step of the way.)
We think Paramedic Challenge riders deserve to stand out, so you'll receive a few extras along the way:
- A special edition Louis Garneau Cycling Jersey
- Your choice of route and start time and access to the express lane
- Catered breakfast and lunch on Ride day
- Free car parking, valet bike parking and a post-Ride massage
- Complimentary registration fee with a discount code (for your discount code, simply contact Natalie Russell at email@example.com or (647)943-3212.
One More Thing: Where Your Funds Go
Every dollar you raise will support resuscitation programs in your local community! It’s a little different from where other Riders’ dollars go, and that’s because we admire and appreciate what you do to help Canadians live longer, fuller lives.
ZOLL, presenting sponsor of the Paramedic Challenge, will provide a $1,000 general team donation to each team whose individuals reach their minimum fundraising requirement.
Raise more with our Fundraising Support tips!
Register today! For your discount code for complimentary registration, please contact Natalie Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (647)943-3212.