Get ready for the Ride with this checklist. It’s going to be an amazing day!
- ✔ Reach Your Fundraising Minimum Goal
- ✔ Pre-Event Check-in
- ✔ Submit Your Offline Pledges (if applicable)
- ✔ Things to Pack for Ride
Reach Your Fundraising Minimum Goal
All Riders (18+) have to raise a minimum of $100 to be able to ride. For VIPs, your fundraising minimum is $1,000.
If you haven’t reached your goal, now is a great time to donate to your own page and send a reminder email to friends and family who haven’t sponsored you yet.
Get more fundraising tips here.
Skip the lines on Ride day.
Where: Exhibition Place
When: May 28 – May 30
Why: Submit offline pledges, pick up your VIP cycling jersey, or pick-up or swap your Rider ID Bike Plate. If you don’t need to do any of those, you don’t need to check-in.
Pre-Event Check-in schedule:
|Thursday May 28: 4:00 p.m. 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday May 29: 12:00 p.m. 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday May 30: 9:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.|
Directions to the Ride Check-in Centre at Exhibition Place
If you’re looking for directions to Exhibition Place for Ride day, please click here.
Go Train: Take the Lakeshore East or Lakeshore West line and exit at the Exhibition GO station
- Bloor-Danforth Subway to Dufferin Station and board the #29 bus
- Bloor-Danforth Subway to Bathurst Station and board the #511 south streetcar
- Yonge-University subway to Union Station and board the #509 west streetcar
By Bike: Bypass traffic and enjoy free bike parking
Parking: Above ground parking will be available on Exhibition Place Grounds - $13 per day, $10 after 6:00 p.m. (charged by Exhibition Place)
Submit Your Offline Pledges (if applicable)
The Becel Heart&Stroke Ride for Heart
P.O. Box 1227, Station K
2384 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON M4P 3E4
In person at a Heart and Stroke Foundation Office near you from May 22 to June 6. Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
In person during Pre-Event Check-in at the Better Living Centre Exhibition Place
Things to Pack for Ride
- Rider ID Bike Plate
- Water bottle
- Appropriate weather gear (Sunscreen, rain jacket, wind breaker, gloves)
- Helmet and helmet cover
- Money for parking
- Bicycle in good working order
- Offline pledges and fundraising forms that you need to submit
Questions? Contact Us
416-486-RIDE (7433) or email@example.com